Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Fun

Spring Break came and went all too fast. We had good times! We spent lots of time at the park, sleeping in late (well until 8:00), and spending time with family and friends. On Tuesday evening the girls and I met Michael in Grapevine to go iceskating..You might notice in the pictures that my girls have on short sleeves...when we were leaving the house I told them to put on their shoes and get their jackets..(guess we will work on following 2 step directions?) It's a good thing mommy and daddy had their jackets-=) They both did really good.. at first they were holding onto the rail but by the end of the night they were skating all by themselves..
By the end of the night Mika was so tired that she kept "falling". When I asked her if she was ok she said, " I didn't fall mommy, that's just my new trick!"


On Friday Mimi took all her grandkids to the Dallas Zoo! We had lots of fun and it was a beautiful day.
All the cousins... I gave up trying to get them to all look at the same time!

No comments: