Monday, March 8, 2010

FedEx Delivery!!

Today was a rainy stay at home Monday with no agenda... finally a relaxing day... I am all caught up on laundry, housework, blog update,  etc...During Mika's nap I even got some time to read a book...it's a rarity! Anyways, on Monday afternoons I keep my precious little nephew for about an hour (good refreasher coarse since he is only 18 months old).. When my sister-in-law came to pick him up she came in the door with a FedEx package..She said, "Did you know you had a package?" I looked at it and at first I thought it was one of Michael's many packages he gets from work but then I recognized the address.. "AAHHHH" It was my appostilled papers I have been waiting on.. I wasn't expecting them back so soon.. My mind automatically started calculating...(If I get the neccessary copies made for the agency  tomorrow then I can get them overnighted to the agency and maybe they could have them to Russia by the end of the week) My day was made. I opened the package and pulled out 49 beautifully apostilled documents...but wait... behind the perfect papers was an official letter with all caps and bold title RE:DEFICIENCY NOTICE OF AUTHENTICATION REQUEST...YOUR REQUEST FOR AUTHENTICATION OF A NOTARY PUBLIC COMMISSION CANNOT BE PROCCESSED AND IS BEING RETURNED TO YOU...what? I have 7 documents that have to be redone.. thats right.. redone..apperently you can't just make a photocopy of your passport and have it noterized.. I have to write a statement stateing that I am the owner and that it is indeed just a copy. Really?  I have never been so frustrated and just wanted to cry..and throw papers in the air and just say "I give up!" But I know there is a little boy on the other side of the world waiting for us so I must persevere. I have to trust that God's timing is perfect. So tomorrow after work I will start the paperchase again=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep reminding yourself that God's timing IS perfect!!! We waited 14 months after our dossier was logged in in China. Learn from every experience. I love you!!!!
Marr Shan