Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ASC Appointment Notice

I'm not real sure what ASC stands for. I just know this is an important step in the adoption process. Back in mid Feb. we sent our I600A-Application for Advance Processin or Ophan petition to the Department of Homeland Securtiy-U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services...We now have an appointment on April 9, at 12:00pm to get our biometrics (fingerprints) done. Once our fingerprints are done it apperantly takes a long time to process. All I know is that we can make our first trip to Russia without our clearance but we can not recieve a court date until all is clear. This is what holds families up.. I am praying for a quick turn around=)
The bottom of our notice says, no cell phones, cameras, or other recording devices..limited seating.. and if you have open wound please reschedule...huh?? This could be interesting!

No comments: