Monday, March 8, 2010

Dossier Complete!

I'm a little overdue for an adoption update so let me bring everyone up to speed.  We are at an important point in the paperwork process.  Things are more overwhelming than I had imagined they would be. I didn't know I could be so emotional and not have hormones to blame:)) The unknown is difficult. With my pregnacies I had doctor visits every month to check on the progress of my babies, heartrate, growth, etc... I had a due date to know when to be ready... with adoption.. nada! It has been an emotional rollar coaster to say the least... but we finally got our dossier sent to the state for apostilling. Our dossier is our complete set of papers that will go to Russia. Apostilling is basically a notery on steroids.  I got everything sent off last Tuesday afternoon. The Fedex guy went over and above by waiting for me to get my "novel" shoved in an envelope before he left for the day.  As soon as papers return to us, we will send them to our agency and they forward all documents to Russia. We are praying the process goes smoothly and uniterupted!  Check out this bad boy!  It's like a Twilight sequal (haha).
Our completed dossier

No comments: