Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trip Home

I can't believe this week is almost over! It has been so busy and I haven't even posted about our trip home.. not that I really want to re-live it.. but just a quick update.
We left for the airport last Saturday at 4:00am..We flew from St. Petersburg to Moscow..with an hour 1 1/2 between our flight from Moscow to New York we knew we had to hurry..we did NOT check our luggage all the way through after our recent experience with Moscow=) We then had to get our tickets for our next flight... 2 ticket agents and one long line...we missed our flight..So this babushka (grandma) working told us " you, when you are in New York, you hurry...when you are here in Moscow you think nothing and you go slow...you.. this is your fault you miss flight!" Seriously?? Seriously!! So, we had to wait 4 hours for the next flight!! We finally made it to New York then our flight to Dallas was delayed 2 hours! We finally walked in the doors of our house at 3:00am on Sunday morning.. When my husband reminded me that we would be back on a plane that same time next week.. I wanted to cry!

No comments: