With all of our paperwork done we are free for the rest of the week.. just waiting for his passport to be finished. We woke up around 9:30.. he ate..then we went to the "mall" in search of shoes that would fit him. He loves his stroller and all the way to the mall he was just singing and talking to himself...We finally found some shoes that we thought were a good price for Russia. After that we stopped for lunch.. My boy can eat! I was looking forward to a 3 hour nap that the orphanage said that he took everyday...because I really needed one... how about a 1 hour nap! I think they just put them in their beds for 3 hours.. they don't really sleep for that long.. even when he woke up he just laid there.. no crying.. but when we got him up.. he was all smiles! Then we went to the park.. he loved it!! He finally got to see bubbles!! He wasn't real sure what to think of them.. He wanted to blow them too.. but instead just put the blower in his mouth..he played in the sandbox.. ran around and played with a ball. After the park it was time for dinner.. bath.. then bed..it is 8:30pm and he is out!!! yea!! I think tonight will be much better!

He loves his hat!! At the orphanage the kids always had a hat on outside..so he looks for his hat when we go outside and he keeps it on!
1 comment:
So fun! He is so happy! I got teared up a few times reading about the experiences with him so far! What a blessing!
Post a Comment