I haven't posted since June...not surprised though! It was a busy summer...the first summer having 3 kids at home. Andrew didn't make it home until August last year, which we celebrated August 6th! I can't believe how fast time flies. I thought about giving up on the blog because I can't seem to find time but I know I will be glad I didn't years down the road. Here is what I have.....
4th of July at Nana's and Pa's.
Andrew was scared to death at first but then liked it. I didn't get a picture of Mika because she was hiding...She isn't a fan of fireworks=)
One morning Andrew decided he was going to fix his 4 wheeler using real tools! He just went outside and flipped it over....looks like he might be a little Pa!
He spent almost an hour working and it still wouldn't work!
We went skating one afternoon...He was insistent on trying all by himself.
Megan and Mika!
Kennedy and Callie.
And when its 108 degrees outside and there is nothing to do....why not dress your little brother up in all your dance costumes?
These pictures will come in handy one day!
What is a Cagle get together without a big shrimp boil? Fun times...Kennedy and Megan chopping onions!
Yum!
We love our summers with the Cagle's!













No comments:
Post a Comment