Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back to School

Summer went by way too fast! My sweet Kennedy is in 4th grade this year and my precious Mika is in 1st grade. They both have awesome teachers and for that I am greatful. 
 Mika was sooooo excited about going back to school!
 Kennedy wasn't as excited as Mika, but she was ready!
 Kennedy wouldn't let me take a picture of her in class...so I got one at the locker=) When we left the school Andrew got very sad and kept asking when we could pick Kennedy and Mika up...so sweet...Last year at this time it didn't matter to him when they went to school. It just shows how much he has attached to us over the past year!
 We went to a friends house to play...it was a nice distraction for him. He LOVED playing in shaving cream.
 My friends little boy races these little cars...Andrew thought he was hot stuff getting to sit in it! I didn't think I was ever going to get him out.
We had a special after school treat at Aunt Stashia's house. We are off to a great school year!

No comments: