Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Labor Day Fun and McDonalds

 We spent Labor Day at my sister's house. It was the first nice weather day we have had in what feels like forever. We stayed outside all day. We road 4-wheelers and went fishing. Of course, I didn't get enough pictures, I was too busy talking and having fun...Imagine that!
 My boy LOVED the 4wheelers... He kept saying he wanted to ride by himself....no way Jose! He didn't like riding with me because he said that I was too slow. He did like riding with Aunt Carla, Uncle Jon, and his daddy...they got fast!
My little Mika caught a little fish. She was so proud of herself.

Random picture...I know! A new McDonalds opened up by our house. We went one day after school to check it out and they had all the characters there. Remember the hamburgerler and grimace? 

No comments: