We made it home!! It felt like an eternity to make it home but the flight home did eventually end=) We left our hotel at 3:00am Friday morning...Our first flight was not much different than our train ride! At least it was our short flight.. only 4 hours.. and he did sleep for 1 hour=)The 4 hour lay over in London went well...Then our big 10 hour flight...It went great!! Thank you for all the prayer! I know that is the only way we made it! He only slept maybe 2 hours but he was content and quite the whole trip! When we landed at DFW we were so happy to be home...we had no idea we were going to have to wait on immigration for 2 hours before meeting our family and that part was frustrating! When we did finally get our luggage and make it out of the terminal we had the most amazing welcoming party from our family and friends!
Andrew fell asleep during take off!! Greatness!!
Andrew meeting his sisters and cousins for the first time!
Still all smiles after 24 hours of travel!! Our completed family of 5!!
4 comments:
I absolutely love how God's hand has been in this from the very beginning...even before that trip to the LP adoption meeting!!! So happy for your family of FIVE!!!!
Congratulations and welcome home!
Crying tears of happiness for you! What a wonderful family union!
Lea
I'm sooooo happy for your family of 5, what a blessing and it's amazing how God is so good. I have tears of joy as I read your post. What an awesome road ahead for y'all, how exciting. I'm sure one of these day I'll have Mr Andrew in my room for childcare at LP, can't wait, he's a cutie!!!!!! Enjoy your family of 5 and blessing sent your way!!!
Post a Comment