I am getting behind on my blog again! We had a great week! We promised the girls that once we got done with all trips we would go and do something really fun together as a family of 5..Well.. when it's 104 degrees outside the only thing to do is go to a waterpark!! So last Saturday we went to Hawaiin Falls! We lasted about 4 hours... it was almost too hot to even be at a waterpark..We had so much fun.. I keep trying to get pictures of all my kids together... I think it is mission impossible=)
Tuesday we went to my sisters house for dinner.. she lives out in the country.. Andrew LOVED being outside so much! They have 4 wheelers and all sorts of fun things.. I think my boy will be into the extreme sports for sure!
basketball
Skateboarding
He loved riding in this thingy! He would squeal he was so excited!! He did not like it when it would stop!
Sometimes Andrew does not like to take pictures!!
On Wed. Andrew had 2 doctors appointments.. We were at Childrens hospital from 9-2! Long day but he did great. We met first with our International Adoption Doc...Dr. Latour... She is awesome! She spent a long time with Andrew..she was very pleased with everything she saw=) He has already gained 4.4 pounds since we first met him in June! He is not as far behind as I thought he was... He overall is around 18 months.. not 14 months! We will have to get all his shots redone=( We will do this over time though..Then it was off to his eye appointment.. He does have strabismus in both eyes pretty severe so they will do surgery... tomorrow (Tuesday 8-24)
On Saturday he went to his cousins birthday party! It was very cute to see him with a bunch of other 2 year old little boys!
Andrew and PaPa
No comments:
Post a Comment