The Embassy Doctor, Boris, came to visit us at 8:00am this morning..All children being adopted from Russia must have an exam done before leaving the country. My boy has had so many exams done he knew the routine! Most coroperative 2 year old I have ever seen with a doctor! The doc. said he was a handsome boy and the ladies would be chasing him soon! He also said he is starting to look like a little Budda around the belly already!! He said to let him eat as much as he wants small portions at a time.. that the orphans will eat 27 hours a day! I am pretty sure my boy has already put on some weight! The doctor also said that he looked very healthy and he could tell he was one of the favorites at the orphange. He checked his vision and even with Andrew's strabismus that all muscles were working properly (no paralasis) and that a minor surgery should correct it 100%! Oh...he is teething too which could also be part of the reason for the fussiness... I am glad I brought Motrin! We were pleased with the report!
After Andrew's nap we are going to attempt to find the Red Square/Kremlin and sightsee for the afternoon.. Tomorrow is the big US Embassy day!! Just a few more days until we are homebound!!!
Jual Beras
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment