It has been a whole week home as a family of five! What a week it has been! We have never been so happy to be home!! We have the most amazing family and friends! We came home to a clean house and a stocked fridge thanks to some amazing ladies in our Life Group at church! My sister in law came by our house and had our air turned down for us and had left lots of toddler friendly snacks! I have not had to cook one meal this week thanks again to our Life Group! We are blessed! The transition has gone better than I expected..I did get a bad sinus infection the day after we returned. A trip to the doctor and a round of antibiotics later I feel much better! My girls are the best big sisters ever...Andrew has 3 mommas! Michael did have to go out of town Wed.-Fri. (today) but we have survived. Andrew is sleeping through the night for the most part.. he is still on Russia time zone! For the first part of the week he tended to wake up around 3:30-4:00am ready to go for the day! Then he was ready to take a nap by 8:30 am..so I let him nap until 10:30 then kept him up for the rest of the day..it was hard but now he is sleeping through the night!
He is learning so quickly! This morning I told him to go get his books..and he did! When I ask him where his shoes are.. he starts looking for them! He now says "dink" for drink..."all done" , "up" , "open", "papa",and I am sure there are a few other little words.. those are the ones he uses often! He is so fun! He has done great with everything....even shopping!! I think he enjoys getting out of the house...even if it is back to school shopping for his sisters!
Jual Beras
10 years ago
2 comments:
So encouraging!!! I am so happy you're home, and enjoying life with your little one...and so happy he's enjoying life with his family!: )
Awesome update! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment