Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last Day in Russia


I am really really behind on posting! Monday the 14th was our last day in Russia. We were not able to see our little one because it was a holiday.. so we spent the day sight seeing and then spent the evening with our new friends. They took us to eat Russian food! I actually liked it.. Next time we go to Russia I know I won't starve=) We flew back home on the 15th.. It was the longest day.. and the flight seemed so much longer going home then it did going. Very bittersweet. Excited to see my sweet girls but very sad to be leaving my son.
The past few days we have been getting all documents ready for court. We were able to collect everything needed in just 3 days! We put everything in the mail on Saturday. We are praying for a quick court date...This part is completely out of everyones control.. it rests in the hands of the judge...So I will do my best to keep busy and pray that time will pass quickly and that our precious little one does not forget the time we spent together.

2 comments:

Doug and Shelly said...

I've enjoyed following your trip #1!Congratulations on getting home! I'll be praying for a quick court date!!!

sonflowerjax said...

Wow! That's great- just 3 days! :) I pray your court day comes super fast!! Can't wait to read about trip 2! ...by the way- so nervous about getting "stuck" (bloodwork) in another country...was it the same as here, or did it hurt more?? I know...I'm a big baby :)