Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 2


I can't believe I am so behind!! Time goes so fast! Today when we got to the orphanage we got to observe our little one in his "class".. We got to see his play area, where he eats, gets changed, and his little locker with his name on it..I am very impressed with how clean everything is.. When you enter the orphanage they have you put booties over your shoes...When we came into the playroom to sit down a couple of the kids came running up and jumped right into our laps! I think our little guy knew we were there for him because he went and got in his caretakers lap! We were able to observe him playing with his friends, sharing snacks with his friends, and even a little scuffle with a friend! After that we got to take him outside to the playground.. It was a really nice day but they still bundle them up! No crying at all! This was our best time together yet! He was all over the playground exploring everything. I think he finally started to feel somewhat comfortable with us as he began smiling.. which made my heart melt!
I was also able to get his measurements so when I get home I can begin buying clothes! My girls have been wanting to do this for months! Here is a little "snapshot" of our precious one!! I can't wait for everyone to meet him... you can't help but love him!

1 comment:

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

love the sweet pic. and that is wonderful that the orph. is so nice!