Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Sleepless Night?!

It is Tuesday night..9:00p.m. I should already be asleep since I woke up Monday morning at 6:00a.m..I am so excited about meeting my son tomorrow. To be honest I haven't slept well since I recieved the "call". I have prayed and waited for this day for 4 years and I can hardly believe that tomorrow is it. I finally get to meet the little boy I have been praying for. Thank you Lord for moving in the heart of my husband and moving in the hearts of countless family and friends to make this day possible.. I used to think about all the orphans in the world and wondered what I could do. I read a quote on fellow bloggers post.. "adopting a child may not change the world, but for that child the world will change". The day I recieved my referral, he was no longer just an orphan out there in this big world.. he was my son. I can't help but wonder if he is being taken care of.. who comforts him when he is sad? Or gets hurt? Is he getting enough to eat? Is he lonely? Does he truly know what it's like to be loved? I may not sleep until he comes home=) Thank you Lord for placing this desire in my heart and thank you for seeing us through! Your grace is amazing to me!

1 comment:

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

I have tears in my eyes!!! So sweet, that is worth sleepless nights for sure!

Cant wait to hear about yall meeting him today!!!! So exciting!