Sunday, October 31, 2010

The State Fair of Texas

We did make it to the fair this year...I think it might of actually been the first time we have been since Mika was a baby...we barely made it..the last day...and so did everyone else!
 My sweet Kennedy!
 Mika on one of the rides she picked!
 Andrew on his very first ride...ever!!! Wow! I wish I would have videoed it! You could hear him squealing and screaming from a mile away... When the ride was over he didn't want to get off...his new word learned for the day..."ride"!! Sorry buddy...not when its $3.00 a ride! Maybe next year we will go to Six Flags instead!
 My attempt at all three in front of Big Tex...I chopped his head!
The very best part of the fair....all the yummy food...Mika picked cotton candy...Andrew wasn't real sure what to think of this new food..but kept asking for more anyway!

1 comment:

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

LOVE all the updates!! Good times!