Now that soccer is done our Saturdays our free!! Today the weather was awesome so we decided on a trip to the zoo...Although the girls have been it seems like a million times Andrew had no idea what a zoo was...We were anxious to see his reaction...
The girls trying to figure out which way we should go first....
Hold on!!
Come to find out...Andrew could have cared less about the animals! Give that boy a rock to climb and he is in heaven!!!
He did not want to leave the rock area!! Everytime he saw more rocks..guess what he wanted to do!!!
Kennedy and Mika in a little creepy house!
Look at my baby birds!!
OK..so he did like the petting zoo..maybe because the animals were actually close enough for him to see, touch, and yes... taste! He kept saying, "Hi Bella!" to all of them...Bella is our dog.. and apparently everything that has four legs is also named Bella!
Of all the things to see and do...what kept his attention...doors..that's right..doors!! He loves to try and figure out how things work.
My sweet Mika LOVED these little goats and they loved her too! I think she just might want one!
I had to throw this picture in...my sweet girl outside with her robe, Burger King crown, and doll...swinging... Love it!
1 comment:
I LOVE all of the new pic's. They are GREAT! Thanks so much for the update.
I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
MiMi
Post a Comment