Saturday, May 15, 2010

No News

For anyone keeping count besides me... May 12th came and went with no news from my agency. Being the very patient person that I am (ha ha) I emailed them at 8:30am on the 12th to see what I could find out. I know it was early but I figured if I hadn't heard anything I probabably wouldn't since it was already 5:30pm in Russia. She told me that because of the holidays in Russia they had not looked at our file yet=( So, it isn't exactly "no"..yet...
I don't usually work on Wed., just Tuesdays and Thursdays...but this month I had to work an extra day and I am glad it was on Wed, the 12th.. it kept my mind busy!
When I am stressed.. I like to clean (it's better than eating right?)..So in between patients I cleaned and organized my therapy room! It somehow makes me feel better... next is my house! I know God has the perfect little boy for us out there...His timing IS perfect.. I know all this..but it doesn't make the waiting easy..Working on connecting head knowledge to the heart=) Have a happy weekend!

No comments: