For my own sake I wanted to take a minute to write down a few of the cute things my precious girls have said..
The other day Kennedy was asking me about some dried flowers I had. I was telling her that they were the flowers I carried on my wedding day. She said, "So is this the most important thing in our house?" I said, "No, you and Mika are!" She thought about it for a moment and then said, "Actually mommy, Jesus is the most important and then me and Mika."
When Kennedy was 31/2 she started talking about Jesus and heaven...asking several questions such as when was Jesus coming and how were we going to get there...not the easiest task trying to explain these things to a 3 year old... I simply told her that when Jesus came in the clouds we would fly away with Him. She looked at me and said, " but mommy, I don't know how to fly!! We better get a carseat for Mika Moo so she won't fall."
Some cute thins Mika has said... when she is sick she has a "rubby" nose and when I paint her fingernails she says, "look at my paintnails!" In the mornings she wants me to "under" her hair, which means curl it! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment