Today was a good day but it was kind of a long day. I was tired and did not want to try to conquer the mess in my house. It's funny how it can be picked up one minute and the next craziness occurs..My girls decided they were going to "clean" the house for me... They made their beds, picked up all the toys in the play room (huge job in itself), they moved all the chairs in the kitchen and while Kennedy swept the floor
Mika mopped. They were busy little bees putting things away and cleaning...I was blown away that they would do all of that without being asked.. When they were all done I was telling them thanks and hugging and kissing them and my 3 year old said, " Mommy, it was our pleasure!" Do I have the best girls or what! I am truly blessed!
1 comment:
That's awesome. At least you know you are doing something right! Sweet girls.
Post a Comment