In early February we went to The Great Wolf Lodge. Some of our precious friends were able to come too. We all had a blast, the only complaint.. the water was way too cold=)
Getting ready to check into our room!
Andrew was sooo excited.. I don't think he really knew what he was about to experience..
All 3 ready to go!! This was like 5 minutes after we got into our room!
I realized after I downloaded my pictures this is one of the only pictures I have of Kennedy in the water..thats because she was too busy having fun to stop for pictures.. The wave pool was her favorite place to be...She loved jumping the waves!
That evening we went back to the room to get ready for dinner.. Andrew put his floaties back on all by himself!
After dinner treats!!
Andrew and Mika on the slides! Andrew's favorite part was all the slides...That is all he wanted to do. He even did some of the bigger ones...he kept saying, "again, again!"
Mika and her side kick having fun! Mika's favorite part was.... ALL of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment