Monday, January 10, 2011

December Fun!

Surprise, surprise!!! I am really behind on my blog!! I have a good excuse though...our computer crashed mid-Dec.  We finally got a new computer and even though it's January and Christmas has come and gone I am still going to post pics from all the festivities!
We made homemade Christmas ornaments... the kids had the best time!!
 Andrew picked the star and even picked the color!
Random picture here..we were on our way to church and Andrew kept pointing to the floor and saying, "eyes! eyes!" It took me a second to realize he wanted the sunglasses!!! 
 My sister thought it would be fun to ride the dart train downtown to look at the Neiman Marcus window display...sounded fun to me!! The kids were excited about the adventure.
 On the train and ready to go! This train ride was fun compared to our last train ride(St. Petersburg to Moscow!) Andrew loved it this time!
 Exploring downtown....glad I had Andrew's Monkey leash!
 The Neimans window display was really awesome...it's like a maze you go through and it starts on the outside of the building but then leads you into the store...Really cool!
Time to go! 
 The next day we met some of Michael's family at the Gaylord to check out the scenery!
 The kids had an awesome time exploring!
 Mika and Callie
 Our attempt at a family picture.
I had to post this picture.. because anyone that has been around Andrew knows he loves outside...doors...it doesn't matter where we go...he finds the doors in a matter of seconds!! Luckily this door only led to storage!

1 comment:

Doug and Shelly said...

Looks like Andrew is adjusting well!