Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to Work and First Day of School

Today I went back to work and my sweet baby started school! I was not looking forward to today...it seemed like my 6 weeks with him flew by so fast. I was worried about what he would think in his little mind about mommy and daddy being gone for the day..well really just from 9:00-2:30...I am blessed to only work 2 days a week and he is in a great program at First Baptist Rockwall where he is already so loved by 2 amazing teachers! We have been talking alot about school and he even says "scoo" for school=)
Trying to get a picture of this boy is almost impossible! He thought it was so funny that I was trying to get a picture of him with his Spiderman backpack and lunchbox! By the way... he picked those out...I promise! Michael took him to the store to "pick out" a lunch box for school and he was all about the Spiderman lunchbox... a few days later when I went to the store I let him pick out a backpack..same thing..he was all about Spiderman!! Craziness=)
When we first walked to the door of his class he started to cry...until we walked in with him.. then he thought..wow..this is greatness!
He was all about the toys...then when we left he chased us out the door=( They said he did really good for his first day.. that he cried a little off and on...PE was his favorite.. he loved the hula hoops! He was happy to see me after school! I do think he has had a difficult time processing the day..as he has been very loud all afternoon! We will see what Thursday brings=)

No comments: