We had a busy Easter weekend filled with lots of family,food, fun and hundreds of eggs! On Saturday we spent the day with Michael's family..
This is a picture of all the kiddos after they collected all the Easter eggs...forget about the cute Easter baskets... we had to bring in the big bags! I tried to get a picture of my girls in action... but they were too fast.
I had to beg for this picture... They were so excited the whole day they didn't want to stop for a picture!
Easter Morning... The past few Easter's have been really cold...so this year..I made sure they had little jackets...and it was hot!
Mika at my parents house
We spent Sunday afternoon at my parents house...
Got them in action this time! I think they were tired!
The things we do for fun at Nanny and Pa's!
Why do boys think it's fun to get trucks stuck? Oh well... it was very entertaining!
How do you get a truck un-stuck? The kids think they can do it!
No..
Yes...leave it to the John Deere Tractor! Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment