Monday, February 8, 2010

Kennedy's Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Kennedy's 8th birthday by having a puppy party. She had several friends come over to help celebrate.
My sweet friend Bethany made this fabulous cake!
Me and the birthday girl!
All the girls!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Kennedy also had her very first sleepover with a few of her friends! First we started out with some pizza!  We had a blast.. here are a few of the things we did.. Played American Idol.. all the girls have such beautiful voices! They all made it to Hollywood!
Played the laughing game several times!
Played sardines in the dark! They are all crammed in a closet here!
 Had a bend a roo contest! Played charades, little sally walker, and watched a movie...
Anybody tired yet? I think they fell asleep around 2 in  the morning!! Not to worry though.. they still have plenty of energy!
The next morning I somehow had energy to make the girls pancakes! We sang happy birthday one more time!
All smiles!! I could not have asked for a better group of girls!

No comments: