Today my parents treated the family to a day at "Amazing Jake's". We all had the best time playing games, riding go-karts, bumper cars, playing laser tag, climbing a rock tower, eating, laughing! There is so much to do there and just not enought time. We didn't even make it to bowling and miniture golf.. Even if we would have had the time I don't think we would have had the energy!
Waiting for the next ride!
Mika and Jake
We all had a blast on the go-karts!!
This is Mika all strapped in the go-kart...she wasn't real sure what to expect... not to worry though, mommy was driving!
Fun times!!!
I am so proud of Kennedy...Jake wanted to climb the rock tower, so we were waiting in line and out of no where Kennedy said, "I'm going to climb too!" I didn't think she would really do it, but she did.. all the way to the top-twice!!!
Mika's favorite part was getting to use the little plastic card!
Our crazy family on the bumper cars! Thanks again mom and dad for a great and memorable day!
No comments:
Post a Comment