We took our first shark fishing trip together a couple of weekends ago. We went to Galveston with our boat, (a ski boat not a fishing boat! ) We all had the best time! We all survived. I lost my hat, we lost a few sharks and a lot of bait...but thats ok..just glad we didn't lose an arm or leg or
something crazy like that!


I brought a book just in case I got bored! Yeah right!! Here is our crew.. Michael, David, Regina, and Vern!!

This fish is something I would normally be excited about catching...we didn't catch it though.. that was our bait!! Craziness I tell ya! You might ask how you get a shark into the boat?? Well, you just throw them in there!

Me and my sharky! Thanks David for your help!

Poor Michael worked for over 30 min. on a shark...He got him up to the boat and from the looks of him he was about 5-6 feet long! Then he took off again and in the end won...Next time...we will be back!
1 comment:
WOW!! How fun! I still cant get over yall on THAT boat in the ocean shark fishing, crazy!!
Post a Comment