Monday, August 27, 2007

Kennedy's 1st Day at Kindergarten

I decided now would be a good time for me to start blogging! Today was Kennedy's first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited about finally getting to go to the "big school"!
She was very particular about what she wanted to wear and how she wanted her hair done for the first day!

Hard at work on her first assignment! Her favorite part of school was coloring, making new friends, eating in the cafeteria, and playing outside! She had a wonderful day and wants to go back! I made it without crying but Mika got very sad when we were walking away. She said,"Oh no! We forgot Keny!" When I told her that Kennedy had to stay at school she started crying.







2 comments:

The Beautiful Cagle Family said...

Very FUN!! I am so glad she enjoyed her 1st day. You and Mika can come over and play anytime.

Anonymous said...

GREAT job on the Blog! Thanks so much for taking time to do this. I LOVE being able to see what is happening in the lives of my precious grandchildren.

Blessings to you all.

Love,

MiMi